
Yesterday my backpack [see below] came in the mail while I was at freshman orientation. I was all sorts of excited to behold my cute little, emphasis on the little, Roxy backpack and I wanted to hop on home right then. But I had to wait two hours so I could be informed that making out-and other things-on the raquetball courts would in fact result in suspension. Ahh, good old Highland...When I finally got home I ripped open the package I had been so anxiously, er, patiently waiting to receive. You can imagine my disappointment when I pulled it out of the package and I realized it was elf size. Seriously, the thing was TINY. I guess Tilly's did not feel the need to inform me that it was a MINI backpack. I think I cried a bit. No, I actually did not cry but I was so sad. So mom and I went to the mall today to return it [seriously, they think they can get away with charging more than $50 for a MINI backpack...rip.] So, I did get a new Volcom one that I don't like as much, but it's still waaay cute and it's cheaper. That's always a plus right?? Oh, and also got the shoes that I've been coveting for months for 20% off. Hoot hoot and hollar!


1 comment:
i looooove your back pack...just so you know. aaand now that you have those shoes...and i have those shoes....and we have pretty much the same wardrobe, let's dress as twinners everyday. i am totally going to dress like you and come to highland one day just to embarass you, ok, and maybe bring you lunch. that is all.
Post a Comment